Jewellery Care Tips
- Keep it shiny and clean by wiping with a polishing cloth before and after wearing.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, solutions, saltwater, lotions, creams, perfumes and any other liquids that may react with the bare copper/sterling silver, wear down the tarnish-resistant coating for silver-plated and damage the crystal, especially those that are porous.
- Keep away from direct sunlight when not worn, as some crystals' colour will fade with prolonged exposure.
- Remove before showering/bathing, exercising or sleeping to minimise contact with natural oils and perspiration.
- Pat your jewellery dry gently with a soft cloth if it gets wet.
- Do not wash or wet the polishing cloth meant for copper and sterling silver jewellery, as doing so will reduce its efficacy.
- Store jewellery individually in a soft pouch or padded box to minimise impact from other objects and prevent damage to the crystal.